Selling computer & Buying laptop

Greetings, all!

I was pondering selling off my computer and just buying a
nice laptop, instead.  However, this would all depend on
how much I could get for my computer (so I can get a decent
laptop).

So, feel free to send me offers for either individual components,
or the entire computer.  Everything is in good shape, and most
of it is very new, and comes with the retail boxes.

--  Processor: Pentium III Coppermine 600E
Overclocks to 800 with perfect stability and no
extra cooling needed.

-- Motherboard: Asus P3V4X Slot 1 (Apollo Pro 133A)
Widely considered one of the best uni-processor motherboards
on the market today, with Asus's rock-solid stability.

-- Memory: 256MB Micron "Crucial" PC-133 SDRAM (CAS2)
Very nice 2-2-2 memory.  CAS2 memory has about 15-25% more
bandwidth than the normal memory you would get at, say, Best
Buy.

-- Video Card: Matrox G400MAX Dualhead (SGRAM)
Dual monitor configs look real nice, and the X folks say that the
G400 is the fastest card under X, period.  The main head has a
real crisp 360MHz (!) RAMDAC.

-- Monitor(s): Hitachi SuperScan Elite 19" & Sony 17sf2 17"
The Hitachi has a very sharp .22 dot pitch, and the Sony is a
Trinitron tube with a .25 dot pitch.

-- CD-ROM/DVD: Hitachi GD-2000 2x DVD (IDE) & Pioneer 303S DVD 6x (SCSI
external)
The 303S is an internal SCSI DVD drive, but I have an external
case for it.  Both drives are RPC1.

-- CD-RW: Yamaha 4416 (4x4x16x SCSI)
Nothing to say here, much.

-- Sound Card: Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! (w/ Digital I/O)
Sounds fantastic, especially when you hook it up via the digital
coaxial connector.

-- Hard Drive: Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 40 40GB
Sure its IDE, but it's 40GB, and can pull off 30MB/sec off the disk
(sustained!).  It also has the Maxtor DualWave chips that do some
weird things with the IDE commands, to increase speed and lower
CPU util.  (kinda like SCSI?)

-- Zip: Iomega External SCSI Zip 100
Nothing to say here, much.

-- NIC: 3Com 3C905b 10/100 PCI
10/100, full duplex.  One of the nicest NICs out there.

-- SCSI: Adaptec 2940UW PCI
Ultra-Wide, with HD68, HD50, and DB68 connectors.

-- TV Card: ATi Video Wonder (bt878/9) - S-Video/Composite/Coaxial
Based on the bt878/879 chipsets, so it works flawlessly with the BTTV
stuffs.

-- Mouse: Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer (USB)
Very nice mouse, might just keep this for my laptop.

-- Keyboard: Microsoft Natural Keyboard Pro w/ USB Hub
Very nice keyboard, might just keep this for my laptop, also.   :P

-- Joystick: Gravis GamePad Pro USB
Looks just like a Playstation controller.

-- Decoder: RealMagic Hollywood+ DVD Decoder Card
Best hardware DVD controller on the market.

-- Case: Inwin Q500A Full Tower ATX
Full tower, comes with a 300W power supply, which I have removed.
You can still get it, but I've put in better.  Has the nifty motherboard
slide-out tray.

-- Power Supply: PC Power & Cooling "Silencer" 275
Whisper quiet power supply fan.  If you're not going with PC Power and
Cooling, you're asking for it.

-- USB Hub: Belkin Stackable 4-port
Just a USB hub.

-- Cables: Extra Long cables (SCSI,USB,Digitial Coax,HDD15,Ethernet,PS/2)
Lots of really long cables.  I run my computer in the other room (!) for added
silence.

The following devices are retail: CPU, Motherboard, Video card, Hitachi
Monitor,
Yamaha CD-RW, sound card, Zip drive, hard drive, mouse, keyboard, joystick.

The following devices are still under warranty: CPU, motherboard, Video card
(?),
Monitor, sound card (?), hard drive, mouse, and keyboard.

Nick Reinking