Dual monitor saga continues

My Dual monitor saga continues....

I have a VArStation and I want to run dual video cards, XFree86 4.0 and
Ximera.

The primary video card that came with the box is a Matrox G200 AGP card. I
installed a Maxtrox G200 PCI card as the second video card.

Problem is the box wants to use the PCI card as the primary video. I checked
the BIOS and it does not look like I can change this option.

This particular model has an Intel MS449Gx motherboard and I have flashed the
motherboard to the latest release of the BIOS.

Can I get the AGP card to be my primary video card?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500