Looking for Computers...

Hey all,

I'm just starting a small web site from my den and I have been looking for some
cheap computers to do my mail and web serving, as well as something that only
needs to do routing and firewall stuff.  I've found lots of computers that will
do what I need on ebay.com and the like, but I don't feel like paying $100+ for
the shipping to ship it in from somewhere in California.  Below are the specs
for the systems I need.  Would anyone who has one, knows where to find one, or
has advice on how to go about setting up my network the best way possible,
please respond.

System Specifications:

Working Monitor (color, doesn't need to be fancy)
Pentium I, 75 or higher
32 MB RAM
Video Card (again, doesnt' need to be fancy)
Motherboard WITH PCI slots available
Linux Compatible NIC would be nice, not required
Cheap CD-ROM (doesn't need to be fast, 2x is even fine)
Keyboard and Mouse.

I need two of these systems and one system that is like the above, but it can
be as slow as a 486 DX-4 100, with about 16 MB RAM that I can use for a
firewall/router.

Thanks!

Eric F Crist  =)