Re: [TCLUG:18811] Debian PCMCIA net install

 You should have 3 disks: driver-1.bin, driver-2.bin and driver-3.bin.  When
it asks youif you want to install drivers, you say yes and then tell it you want it to look in /dev/fd0.  It will then prompt for driver-1, then driver-2, then driver-3.  Then it will give you the screen that lets you load the drivers.

Gabe