Re: [TCLUG:18891] Yanking messages from mbox file

May be able to pull it off in pine, by selecting all messages to "user".
keystrokes:
	; t t user
(assuming your pine setup has turned on aggregate-command-set)

I'd try to do that if it were a one-shot, but look for a perl script if I
were doing it a bunch of times.

Andy