Cisco 675 and my network...

Hey all.

I just got my Cisco 675 router with a 768K/sec connection with USWest.  I have
the router setup so that it connects to the internet via PPP (USWest doesn't do
bridging mode after July 1st).  Here's what I want my network to look like:

_________
--------   and 192.168.1.1 for the eth0 interface, interior side.
      ^

_________
--------  IP 192.168.1.2 AND 192.168.1.3
      ^

_________
|   HUB     | * This HUB will contain interior computers, who use the BSD box
--------    as their default gateway.  Range of addys from 192.168.1.4
                    through whatever.  Future mail and web servers on this side
                    of things, probably on a third NIC on the BSD box, though.

Here's the problem: I don't know how to configure PPP or whatever so that the
BSD box knows to route internet bound trafffic to the 192.168.1.1 address.

If this isn't enough information, let me know.  Otherwise, thanks is advance
for the help.

--
Eric F Crist