Re: [TCLUG:19112] Mailman conversion

On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 12:50:49AM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:

> Mailman works with qmail as well.

Is it an easy fit?  I've been struggling with making our legacy majordomo
lists talk to qmail.  It's been a headache.

> Biggest problem is ezmlm does not have a nice way of web archiving the
> messages.

Just curious:  Did you try ezmlm-cgi at all?

> I will miss the security and SPEED of qmail, but from admin point and
> end-user point Mailman is a better product.

I assume you will be continuing to use qmail as your MTA?

I apologize for all the questions:  I'm looking at making a decision in
the next couple of weeks between mailman and ezmlm.  One thing that
concerns me about mailman is how well it will work with the qmail/vpopmail
virtual domain setup.

Thanks,
Ben

--
The spectre of a polity controlled by the fads and whims of voters who
actually believe that there are significant differences between Bud Lite