Re: [TCLUG:19135] Access to PostgreSQL via ODBC?

On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, Timothy Wilson wrote:

> Does anyone know if it's possible to take some tables from an MS Access
> database and move them somehow to a PostgreSQL database? (Actually, MySQL
> would probably be fine too. I won't need transaction support) I'm trying to
> access some student data for our Web site, but it currently lives in an
> Access database.

I don't know for sure, but you may find that it gives you some
trouble.  Anecdotally, my wife had to do something similar (though I think
they had to try and wrestly with Visual Basic too) and the final result
was that it didn't work.  I hope you have better luck!

Phil M.

--
 Lottery:    a tax on people who are bad at math