Re: [TCLUG:19135] Access to PostgreSQL via ODBC?

On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, George Swan wrote:

> Whatever anyone else tells you about previous steps,...
>
> When you get to the part about uploading to PostGres remember the SQL:
>
> LOAD DATA INFILE <filename> INTO <tablename>

I've seen a reference to this before. It looks very handy.

I've been doing some reading about ODBC. Would someone let me know if this
makes sense?

There's an ODBC driver for PostgreSQL that runs on Win32. Does that mean
that I can use the ODBC driver to make an Access DB a "datasouce" for the
PostgreSQL server running on my Linux box?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/