debian install

Hi

I just installed Debain (Slink) on an old 133 I've got, and while going
about locking it down I noticed that the kernel is version 2.0.36. Is
this normal for a Slink install, or did I really screw something up? I
did do a custom ftp install, so it's pretty possible I missed
something since it's my first Debian install.

Basically I noticed this when ipchains wasn't very happy, which is
the main reason I'd like to have a 2.1.x kernel. Not that I can't work
with ipfw I guess...

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks!

Ben