Re: [TCLUG:19192] [OT] snazzy HTML forms

Uh, that is what POST and GET are for. Straight HTML.
I like Clay's idea of throwing an image over the button, that
can really clean up the look of a page (check NASDAQ for a sample
of a page that does it that way).

Daniel Taylor                Yoda of borg we are, futile resistance is,
dante@plethora.net           assimilated you will be, hmmm!