Re: [TCLUG:19263] New monitor

Yeah, I think a good deal these days are the Hitachi SuperScan 75x series
of monitors.  I had a 19" one that could do 1600x1200@75Hz w/ .22 dot pitch.

They're pretty cheap these days, and easy on the eyes to look at.  Those 21"
Flat Screeners are nice... if you can spend $1000+.  We get to use the Sun flat
screen (21") dual-hookup built-in-switch monitors at work, and they're
absolutely
stunning - but cost ~$1200.  (Trinitron, too)

Nick

carls@agritech.com, on 06/28/2000 03:09:05 PM