LTSP v.s. NCD *grin*

On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 11:13:09PM -0500, Andrew S. Zbikowski wrote:
> Start with stable (or frozen). If there is something that you must
> have, either get the source package from unstable, or compile with
> --prefix=/usr/local/stow (after installing the stow package of
> course)

You're so simple. ;-)

> Some time you just have to bite the freaking bullet and do it the
> slackware way. =)

Hmm...  Andy, I have a feeling that you're brushing me off. ;-)  And
you, of all people, a devoted Debian user! *heh*

> (BTW...almost have LTSP working on a Debian box chewie! :P) --

Sweetness! ;-)  I've had very little reason since leaving LTi to work
on stuff like that. Especially when I don't have a bunch of old boxes
laying around anymore.  Heh.  It's certainly a very cool and viable
option over the $900+ NCD Explora's w/the $500 site-license.

--
  Chad "^chewie, gunnarr" Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>
              http://wookimus.net/chewie

PGP signature