VISI.COM (RE: [TCLUG:19294] DSL/Cable service)

I've just been to dslreports.com, and must say that Visi.com is making a
very good impression there!  At least 75% of their comments are positive,
which is much better than the 6 or 7 other DSL ISPs I looked at.  Also,
actual Visi employees monitor the comments there and respond.

I'm moving in 2 weeks to a region where MediaOne only provides 1-way cable
modem service, so DSL is looking very appealing right now.

--
Carl Patten
Soon to be ex-I.T. Manager