RE: [TCLUG:14153] polotics

	[Schlough, Mark]

	As much as I don't like protecting M$, I think that the UCITA issue
is much bigger than M$ when it comes to politics.  Actually, I think it's
foolish to select a candidate based on only ONE issue.

	Mark

	P.S. if this was meant as a "lite" topic, then accept this with
toungue placed firmly in cheek.