Re: [TCLUG:14145] Bugzilla vs SourceForge bug tracking

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Christopher Palmer wrote:

> But it is badly laid out and confusing. The markup is gross and likely
> highly illegal (these are the same people that write the browser--be
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fbugzilla.mozilla.org%2Fquery.cgi
Uh. only a few lame errors.  Most of it is very good and syntastically ok.

NOBR is a browser specific i think :(

> I invite comment: http://faeriedust.sigfs.org/query.html . A
> mock-up.

You have more annoying errors :)  It complains about how your doing
tables.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
http://www.ringworld.org/  finger:dieman@destiny.ringworld.org

<coax:#linuxos> Who led you to believe that this was a channel in which we
even CARED about your question, let alone give you an answer? Is there a
sign that says "I want to do live tech support" on my head?