RE: [TCLUG:14169] Colocation: providers

> Hello tclug members,
>
> I am in the process of choosing a new Service Provider for colocation
> and DSL services and would like suggestions for reputable providers.

 I just signed up with Citlink.com, and generally the experience has been a
positive one.  They're very happy to deal with non-windoze setups, they
don't try to shove extra services down your throat if you don't need 'em,
and the prices are good.  If you happen to be a Discount Video member (on
Hennepin & twenty-somethingth, across from the Uptown Sawatdee) you get a
*major* discount on setup -- I think it was about $56.  The only downside
has been tech support.  They obviously have a very knowledgeable set of
employees, but you can never actually get one of them on the phone --
everything gets relayed through some poor guy reading Q&A off of a sheet...