Re: [TCLUG:14180] Distribution Experts Needed for InstallFest

I believe the thinking here is to promote this a a true conference, the
just a bunch of computer geeks getting together for some hacking fun.
If people believe this is valuable conference and it ispromoted as such, then
they will make time from work to be there.  I know I will be there.

Quoting Nick.T.Reinking@supervalu.com (Nick.T.Reinking@supervalu.com):