Re: [TCLUG:14180] Distribution Experts Needed for InstallFest

I have to side with Nick here, those of us who contract are s-c-r-e-w-e-d.
We either have to take the time off without pay or not go at all, neither
option sounds all that good to me.  IMHO, if we want to do a TC conference, it
needs to be a couple of days, include evenings, and preferably at least one
day should be a weekend day, preferably though Friday evening through Sunday
afternoon for a short conference, or Thursday through Sunday for a longer one.
In addition, it would be nice to have vendors, etc.

What is the TCLUG opinion on having a _real_ conference?

-Chris