Re: [TCLUG:14213] Sound Proofing

Well, before I starting using 4 drive cooling fans, the PC Power
and Cooling power supply was *very* quiet.  You can go to their
site, they make sure you have every possibly specification you
could ever need, including noise level.

The 275W power supply is the largest one they have in their "Silencer"
class, but it is very high quality.  I use it topower 1 case fan,
1 CPU fan, 4 hard drive fans (only 2 power leads), 3 hard drives,
2 CD/DVD-ROMs, and one floppy drive.  Not bad.  Very quiet.

Nick Reinking

portico@neverwas.net, on 03/02/2000 12:34:58 PM