Re: [TCLUG:14213] Sound Proofing

Hello,

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000 Nick.T.Reinking@supervalu.com wrote:

> Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 13:13:30 -0600 (CST)
> From: Nick.T.Reinking@supervalu.com
> To: tclug-list@mn-linux.org
> Subject: Re: [TCLUG:14213] Sound Proofing
>
> Ahhh... hehe.  No.  We're trying to not hear the constant hum
> of a million fans spinning on the inside of our cases.

Let's see, a million fans with an average dimension of 5x5
inches....that's a big room. :)

The construction grade insulation is still a superior product for
absorbtion values and for controlling migration. If you're concerned about
the look then stretch a textile over it.

If the bean grinder analogy still applies. Put a gasket between the fans
and the cases they're mounted to.

Parker