Re: [TCLUG:14190] One of my best upgrades ever!

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

> >See. Ive got 6 fans in my computer :)
> >
> >Its loud.  Anyone know somplace where i can get quiet case fans
> >?
> someone recommended PC Power & Cooling to me once.
> http://www.pcpowercooling.com/

You could always lose the fans and put your stuff in a modified antique
icebox.  Use CO2 (Dry Ice) as it's colder and less prone to drip on the
computer.  Gaskets in the hole you drill to pass power / cables don't have
to be too tight to maintain temp diff...

--
Life is complex:
It has real and imaginary components.