Re: [TCLUG:14374] Evolution (was GPL Exchange (IMAP?) mail client?)

On Mar 07, 2000, "John R. Sheets" <dusk@ravendusk.org> wrote:
> On Mar 07, 2000, Clay Fandre <cfandre@maddog.mn-linux.org> wrote:
> > When I try to compile evolution from cvs, here is the error I am
> > getting:
> >
> > calendar-conduit.c:27: calobj.h: No such file or directory
> > calendar-conduit.c:29: timeutil.h: No such file or directory
> > In file included from calendar-conduit.c:31:
> > calendar-conduit.h:13: calobj.h: No such file or directory
> > calendar-conduit.h:15: timeutil.h: No such file or directory
>
> Both of these files are in gnome-pim.  Do you have that installed?

Hmmm, actually, I believe the calendar is migrating into the evolution
distribution, so it may be there, too.  Hmmm, according to Bonsai, the
timeutil.h file exists at evolution/calendar/cal-util.  It's probably a
transitional thing, maybe something with the makefiles.

John

--
dusk@ravendusk.org                            http://www.gnome.org
jsheets@codeweavers.com                  http://www.worldforge.org