From: LaBerge, Matthew [mailto:labmat@dunwoody.tec.mn.us]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2000 10:35 AM
To: 'tclug-list@mn-linux.org'
Subject: [TCLUG:14980] IDE ADAPTER

I know this was posted before but I lost all of my backed up e-mail a while
ago.  Where can I get one of those adapters for connecting a 2.5" laptop HDD
to standard IDE and power connectors?  I went to Computer Renaissance and PC
Adventures, but neither had one, (in fact the dumb CR guy thought I was
talking about an IDE card for my PC, until I set him straight). Even an
Internet store would work for me if someone knows of one.