Re: [TCLUG:14977] pseudo static ip

Easy there big fella, some of us are on corporate email systems, here...

Adam Maloney <adam@iexposure.com>
03/21/2000 08:00 PM GMT
Please respond to tclug-list@mn-linux.org

To:   tclug-list@mn-linux.org
cc:    (bcc: Wade A. Harding)
Subject:  Re: [TCLUG:14977] pseudo static ip

Ooh!  Change that.  I'm having second thoughts.

Primary DNS Service: 2 sexual favors
Secondary DNS: 1 sexual favor, a shrubbery, and you have to chop down
the mightiest tree in the forest wiiiiiith a herring!

--
Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator