Re: [TCLUG:14977] psudo static ip

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Scott Dier - dieman wrote:

> Thats w/o line charges.
>
> Getting 256k with 1 static for 21$/mo is easy.  Just find someone who
> doesn't tout that they are the shit (visi.com) and find someone who has a
> fast connect to them.

This pretty much implies that you feel that they are the shit - but that
you should have to pay for their service.  Instead, you will pay a
middleman.  That is fine with me - I am not affiliated in anyway - except
that I have been a satisified customer for many years (and Winternet
before VISI :)

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@veldy.net