Re: [TCLUG:15025] ilec/clec wars

I seem to remember a "mis-configured backup" that failed a couple years
ago when some bums set a USWest fiber trunk on fire under the washington
street bridge, cutting off most of the MN/UofM internet access for 26
hours.  sounds like they need to do more testing.  (there was a
non-functional backup on the 4th street bridge)

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)