Top 30 Windows Bugs

Found a link to this article on LinuxToday, http://www.linuxtoday.com.

http://www.bugnet.com/analysis/feb_00/w2kbugs.htm
BugNet Top 30 Windows 2000 Bugs

My personal favorites are 11, 12, and 18, but they just reinforce why I am
glad I chose to completely drop Windows about a year and a half ago.  Now,
thanks to Loki, impending 2.4.0 release, and XFree86 4.0, and of course,
the legions of programmers way to numerous to mention, Linux is at the point
where it has a great chance to become the `reference platform' for the OS
industry.  I don't want to declare victory too soon, but it is looking like
world domination, all right.

-Chris McKinley