Computers that save long distance relationships.

After a bit of calculating I've figured that building my girlfriend a decent
computer will save us money. Phone bills are murder.  But of course the lady
of my life won't utilize the full potential of a computer, so upgrading mine
and building hers out of the spare parts HAS to be a win win situation
right? =)

I pretty much know what I'll be building, but there are a few items where
I'm looking for advice.

First off is the computer case. I'm looking for a full tower with a 300w
power supply. Anyone know of a local vendor that carries In-Win (q500) or
can suggest a different sub-100 case? (Shipping a big case like that doesn't
look appealing)

Next item would be a good headset for conferencing. Or just a good
microphone.  I'd prefer a headset myself.

And since we're dealing with free college Ethernet, I might as well splurge
a bit and dive into video conferencing. Intel looks like they have some good
offerings with the PC Camera Pro Pack or PC Camera Pack. Anyone have any
experience with these? The Pro pack retails at $99, and Intel is offering a
$70 rebate when you buy two. And it's gotten decent reviews.

That covers the realm of devices I'll be toying with in the near future. If
anyone has input, I'd like to hear it. I'm down to needing a hard drive,
memory, processor, and case for a "new" computer, so I might as well bite
the bullet now and save myself from long distance charges later. =)