Re: [TCLUG:15351] Sendmail Configuration

All,

Thanks for the pointers.  I think I'm going to try to learn more about this
crazy thing called 'sendmail' and how to configure it.

Can anybody point me to an online 'tutorial' or the like.  I've looked all
over http://sendmail.org and haven't found anything for beginners, and for
example, how to utilize some of the new files, like 'relay_allow' and such.
The online search comes up with zero results...

Anyhow, if there's any sendmail gurus out there who want to teach their lore
to a striving neophyte, I'm your man...!  Otherwise, I'll resort to RTM...

Brian