x2x slow?

Anyone tried using x2x? I'm going 'from' my XFree 4.0 workstation 'to' a
486dx66 XFree 3.3.mumble machine, and the pointer is really* slow on the
'to' box. Looking at the netgraph, it seems the 'to's x server is
buffering up deltas and moving the cursor a few factors behind realtime.
The mouse cursor will keep moving after I stop moving the mouse, and the
netgraph drops to zero so I know 'from' is not sending deltas... Its odd
and impossible to use. :P Anyone seen this, anything I can do about it?
:P