Re: [TCLUG:22154] CDRs for installfest

Nothing against Gladiator :-), but you might also consider contacting
PogoLinux.  At their page for Free LINUX CDs:

    http://www.pogolinux.com/systems/accessories/linux/linuxcd.html

they say:

    Note: If you belong to a Linux Users Group (LUG) that would like a
    large quantity of CDs to distribute, please email Customer Service
    for arrangements. We will gladly accomodate your request to evangelize
    Linux.

I don't know how responsive they'll be, right now I think they're swamped
with demand, as this Free LINUX CDs thing is pretty new for them.  I hope
they're able to stay with it!

Cheers,

John Hesterberg                         email: jh@sgi.com
Technical Project Leader                phone: 651-683-5879
HPC Linux
SGI