Mailing List Problem solved...

First of all, I would like to apologize to everyone for the barrage of
e-mails they received. (But it was a great article, huh?) I hope it
didn't cause any problems, besides being REALLY ANNOYING.

I think it is working now. (We'll soon find out) There was a patch
applied to the box and it was never rebooted, which we think caused the
problem. (If you see this message over and over again, you guys can take
turns beating me in the head.)

So without further ado...

Clay

Clay Fandre            Honeywell - CAS-SPO / Coon Rapids, MN
System Administrator   cfandre@cfsmo.honeywell.com