Re: [TCLUG:59] Saturday's meeting.

On Mon, 27 Apr 1998, Fred W. Noltie Jr. wrote:
> Can anyone explain to me exactly (or even roughly :-) ) what is going
> on here, and how I can fix it?

heh, no clue, sorry :\

informal vote: is my hdd fuq'd, or just the install ? (from my dns beside
me, when booting):

[snip usual kernel booting stuff]
ide0: reset: success
 hda1 hda2
VFS: mounted root (ext2 filesystem) readonly.
Problem: block on freelist at 00007c50 isn't free.
Problem: block on freelist at 00007c50 isn't free.
Problem: block on freelist at 00007c50 isn't free.
Unable to load interpreter

_        <- (infinitely blinking cursor)

it's runnin redhat4, i think. this just .. happened one day. not really
important, but its a pain in the arse to pull the hdd out of the dns and
stick it in my normal box, cuz the dns hasn't a cdrom drive, and my hub's
at someone else's house for a while, so ive got no lan :(

-JoshB [JellyD] [joshb@techie.com]
[UIN:197861] [IRC:DALNet:#!safehaven]