Re: [TCLUG:66] 3com 509 problems

On Wed, 29 Apr 1998, James Hall wrote:

> > [snip]
> >
> > Okay, here's some traffic for the list: a question that has perplexed
> > me. I get the following errors in /var/log/messages (and on the
> > console) when a client box running NT is under really heavy load while
> > accessing a file on my RH5 Linux box:

[colossal snip of my annoying error messages and Mr. Hall's useful
advice]

James,

Thanks for the help. You're the first willing to take a stab at this!

After posting I learned that this particular box is about to be
co-opted for other, non-Linux :-( purposes. It will be replaced by a
box with 384MB of RAM, specifically for Linux! Yum!

Thanks again,

Fred W. Noltie Jr.
Criterion Consulting
Coon Rapids, MN USA