RE: [TCLUG:67] Donate spare parts.

I am a total newbie to Linux.  I would appreciate install help.  I would be
travelling about 2 hours to come to this meeting.  What computer items would
I need to bring to get some help installing (main CPU, monitor, keyboard,
mouse, etc.).  Let me know, I would appreciate any help I and advice I could
get.  I am excited to begin learning this operating system.  Thank you.