Meeting Minutes

I formatted the notes I took at today's TCLUG meeting, and put them up
on my webpage: http://www.tc.umn.edu/~hick0088/news/tclug-05021998.html

I guess they aren't exactly Minutes, but hey.. It's probably more effort
than I'll put into homework thes weekend..

Anyway, I think it was a very successful meeting.  Probably also the
longest we've had people stay around afterward, too.  The turnout was
good, plus we got some ideas for future meetings.

Now, to find something to do for the rest of the weekend..

Mike Hicks
--
This wasn't just plain terrible, this was fancy terrible.  This was
terrible with raisins in it.