Re: [TCLUG:207] CVS access to tclug's web site

I'm _still_ interested in access to the web site.  In the last bunch of
emails that went about, you mentioned you were working on an alternate
solution and would let me know Mon or Tues this week.  Well it's Friday
and I haven't heard anything.  I hate to be a pain in the ass but, I
like Netscape mail.  I don't know if all the groups members will want to
switch to mutt either [for the benefit of the rest, mutt is a text based
email program that works with pgp].  Must we all convert in order to get
access? (sounds like Bill's way or no way...) I have no problem using
pgp command line, although I understand your mailer doesn't like it.

How do the rest of you feel about switching to mutt for your email?  Are
you willing to give up your current email program just for access to the
tclug web site?

--
Scot W. Jenkins <swjenkins@ibm.net>
Key fingerprint = 82 20 A8 4E 46 82 CE D4  F6 77 58 59 46 92 28 26