Many Thanks from the 'Linux Newbie'

About a week ago a sent out a plea for help in understanding more about
Linux. I was not prepared for the valuable and energetic response that I
got.

I just want to say thanks to all who responded. Work intervened, and I have
not yet been able to take a crack at the suggestions that were made, but I
expect to in the next few days.

I expect to get to a meeting of the TCLUG group soon. The help that I got
gave me the desire to learn Linux, and also to put some faces on the kind
folks that gave me a shove in the right direction.

Regards,
Bob Nolte