Re: [TCLUG:241] mounting /usr and patching

hrmm.. well.. umm.. it should mount the partition on startup.. also try
this.

mount -av

that will mount all drives listed in your fstab.. if it doesn't mount
/dev/hda6 then you might want to check the entry to make sure it matches
the others in your fstab..

for those of you with old mount.. goto http://freshmeat.net and search for
mount.. there have been some updates because of some old root exploits on
SUID mount and umount