quick favor, off-topic

does anybody know what cd this is ? ive got it, but i dun know what band
it is. the jpg is a scan of the disc itself (i didnt get a case with it)
and its just a small mp3 of the first minute of the first track of the
disc.

http://joshb.home.ml.org/media/unknown_disc.jpg
http://joshb.home.ml.org/media/unknown_disc-track_one.mp3

sorry bout the off-topic-ness, but this disc is bothering me :P

| Josh Becker       - aka -         JellyD |
| email: joshb@techie.com                  |
| ICQ:   197861                            |
| IRC:   #!safehaven / DALNet              |

Nobody can be exactly like me.  Sometimes even I have trouble doing
it.
        - Tallulah Bankhead