Re: [TCLUG:293] Programming under Linux

well... if it says linux on it.. i'd think it would be ok for it to be on this
list..

On 28-May-98 JoshB [JellyD/L] wrote:
> Sometime around the 27th of May in 1998, the wannabe 3|173 h4ck3r Bob Tanner
> sed:
>
>> I have seen a couple gripes about keeping the msg's to topics specific
>> to the list. So, does programming under Linux for Linux specific
>> applications fall into keeping to the list's topic?
>
> does that also include programming under linux in java, which could
> theoretically work anywhere ? <g>
>
> and sorry for off-topicness.
>
> .------------------------------------------.
>| Josh Becker       - aka -         JellyD |
>| email: joshb@techie.com                  |
>| ICQ:   197861                            |
>| IRC:   #!safehaven / DALNet              |
> `------------------------------------------'
>
> My heroes are Larry Bird, Admiral Byrd, Lady Bird,
> Sheryl Crow, Chick Corea, the inventor of birdseed,
> and anyone who reads to you even if she's tired.
>       - Big Bird

TTYL,
        Ben Kochie (ben@intexp.com)

You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
                                        -Scott Adams

To the engineer, the world is a toy box full of sub-optimized and
feature-poor toys.
                                        -How to tell an Engineer