Caldera's President is available to speak to SCALUG & TCLUG groups

Caldera's President Bryan Sparks would be available to come and is
interested in speaking at one of our user meetings on Linux. I had a
opportunity to meet with him, today, and mention that we have two LUG in
Minnesota. He said if the two clubs would be interested in maybe holding
a joint meeting, he would be very interested in coming to Minnesota. If
there is an interest in having Bryan come and address Linux issues
and/or  maybe Caldera's position and insight of its suit with Microsoft,
or other Linux based topics - connectivity etc.... Let me know and I
will setup the visit. Bryan's schedule requires at least a two advance
notice so maybe he could be a speaker for our July meeting.

An interesting note Caldera is being interview by Business Week on
Monday because of the increased awareness of Linux and the Linux vs
Microsoft issues. MORE AND MORE PRESS ON LINUX its great to see.

Tim Burke
Donnal Group Inc.
timburke@donnalgroup.com