FreeBSD experience preferred

I posted this not as a job listing ( it is Dtwn Mpls if interested ) but for
an indication of free Unices being used in industry today.

My impression is that this is fairly rare and uncommon.  Please comment on
my impression ok?

Peace,
Jeff

 Company: US West !nterprise
 Position: Manager-Systems Engineering
 Required Skills: Candidate must have experience managing an engineering
team as well as experience managing a systems engineering environment.
Expertise and experience with UNIX is required, FreeBSD experience
preferred.   Must be very customer focused, and have experien .......