Re: [TCLUG:429] RADSL

>I made a lot of calls about RADSL last night, with the end result being
>my signing up for it and with an ISP other than USWest.  Here's the info
>I collected for anyone interested:

  Just a plug for some people we've done business with -- GoFast.net has a
very knowledgeable technical staff, and decent prices, particularly if
you're in the St. Paul area.  They're also, so far as I know, practically
the only ISP in the area that doesn't rely on either USWest or MEANS/mr.net
for their Internet pipeline.