Re: [TCLUG:464] July TCLUG meeting

Due to the 4th of July weekend, I suggest we do not have a meeting this
Saturday. Let's postpone it until the following Saturday (July 11th). I
am not sure if we can get into our usual meeting room that day. I will
find out and let everyone know.

I will also try and find out the status on the Caldera President (Bryan
Sparks) and when/if he is available to speak. I haven't heard much about
it for some time now. Anyone know any additional info?

Clay
Clay Fandre            Honeywell - CAS-SPO / Coon Rapids, MN
System Administrator   cfandre@cfsmo.honeywell.com