Re: [TCLUG:435] High School needs Linux info

I got your email a while ago and am finally getting a chance to
respond.  I've been working with Linux since about 1992 and would love
to assist in setting something like this up (Linux in schools).  I know
I would have loved to had the chance to work on Linux in high school.  I
don't have alot of free time, but if you can tell me the dates/times you
would need assistance, I would try to be available.  I think what you
are doing is a terrific thing and it will greatly expand the Linux
awareness.  Let me know...
--
Scot W. Jenkins <swjenkins@ibm.net>
Key fingerprint = 82 20 A8 4E 46 82 CE D4  F6 77 58 59 46 92 28 26