Re: [TCLUG:539] Next meeting

Scot Jenkins wrote: .

> Again sorry I can't make this next meeting either.  I guess if we had 2
> meetings a month, I might have a better chance of making it to one of
> them.

I am working on getting a second meeting time going for those of us who
can't make it to the regularly scheduled time. Since this month's meeting
has been moved, I was thinking about starting it in August. I have gotten a
lot of different suggestions on times, so I will probably end up picking a
day to start with. If anyone knows of a place that we could meet, let me
know. It will probably be on a Wednesday or something mid-week around 7:00.

Clay

** Clayton T. Fandre      cfandre@minn.net       **
Key fingerprint =  80 8C 43 89 C3 DB 80 4F  3F F1 90 28 2B 9B 22