Re: [TCLUG:611] Web Browser

Sometime around the 12nd of July in 1998, the wannabe 3|173 h4ck3r Christopher Reid Palmer sed:

> HOWEVER, the way to go, in my mind, is Lynx! It kicks ass. And,
> unbeknownst to the DOJ (but knownst to us), it is integrated with the
> desktop (i.e., 'lynx .' will let you browse your directory structure!).

I'm in 100% agreement with you here Chris; Lynx is definitely the best web
browser available today. And the best part is that you've already got it!
Well, dont' let that stop you from downloading the newest source ;)

--
| Josh Becker                   - aka -                     JellyD |