Re: [TCLUG:677] Mutt-0.93 has native IMAP support

Taking the advice of many a user on this list I've recently switched to
mutt.  As I've got no IMAP server on my primary mail server (not my box),
Here's the set up I've got:

fetchmail yanks mail from acm.cs.umn.edu to my box and gives it to sendmail
sendmail invokes procmail which deposits the mail into one of these folders:
	/var/spool/mail/ry4an
	~/mail/ACM.in
	~/mail/Enlightenment.in

In my muttrc I've got mutt checking all those spools my specifying them
with 'mailfolders' (I think .muttrc isn't here at work).

Using the mbox-hook I've got each of the spool folders dumping their
saved messages into a simiarly named folder:

mbox-hook =ACM.in =ACM
mbox-hook =Enlightenment.in =Enlightenment

I, however, don't have a mbox-hook for my primary spool (!), but it still
dumps to the $mbox folder.  I want mutt to contine to move read messages
from the secondary spools to the folders specified in the mbox-hook
statements as it is doing, but I also want it to leave the read messages
int he primary spool there after they've been read.

To accompish this I've looked at the hold/nohold boolean variable, but
that seems to affect all folders, not just the primary.

Lastly (and mostly unrelated) is there way way to implement a 'trash'
folder where deleted messages go, or do I just have to move them there
instead of deleting if I want that?  I know I could map a macro that
moves the messages to the trash to the D key, but I'd like to have the D
flag correct and everything during the process.

Any help?

--
Ry4an Brase - http://acm.cs.umn.edu/~ry4an - 612-623-9946
'If you're not a rebel when you're 20 you've got no heart; if